Europartners 2007 foundation has been settled on 5 of March 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
It is certified in ISO 9001:2000.
It is active in two fields: conflict management and conflict resolution training, and life-long learning for teachers.
The training team of the foundation is composed of 41 professors. The educational offer for the year consists of 83 courses.
The main project developed by the foundations are as follows:
- Citizens control on the corruption in the procurement for repair of public State schools. In partnership with the Association of Journalists against Corruption. (2004-2005). Financing institution: Democracy Commission of USA Embassy in Bulgaria
- Settlement of Center for alternative dispute resolution in Montana. (2005-2006). Financing institution: Programme KAP-MATRA of Duch government
- Studying and preventing the radicalization of Islam: What school community can do? JLS/2007/RAD/015. (2008-2009). Supported by EC, Directorate General Justice, Freedom and Security. http://www.projectjls2007rad015.org/
- Life-long learning for teachers: challenges, trends and strategies. 67185-LLP-1-2009-1-BG-KA1-KA1ECETA. In partnership with trade unions and employer organizations working in the educational field. Supported by EC, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.(2009-2010). www.lll-teachers.eu
- LabLearning (Rethinking dialogue in the digital age). In partnership with 10 EU countries and USA institution. http://www.lablearning.eu/thisproject/index.html (2011 – 2013)
- MiStra project (in partnership), supported by EU. The project is about training of young people belonging to the vulnerable groups – minorities and immigrants. ( 2012-2014)
- Summer school of conflict management and mediation in Burgas. Under the patronage of the Municipality of Burgas and Bulgarian parliament (started in 2010)
- Permanent academy for educational sciences. In partnership with the Trade union of Bulgarian Teachers (started in 2011)